|Version 4 (modified by 4 years ago) ( diff ),|
The Leynew TC420 Programmable LED controller is sold under many different names. Recognized under Linux as:
[31937.370084] hid-generic 0003:0888:4000.000B: hiddev97,hidraw3: USB HID v1.10 Device [LEYNEW Time Controller] on usb-0000:00:14.0-4/input0 [31946.570781] usb 3-4: USB disconnect, device number 11 [31951.725531] usb 3-1: new full-speed USB device number 12 using xhci_hcd [31951.852410] usb 3-1: New USB device found, idVendor=0888, idProduct=4000, bcdDevice= 0.00 [31951.852413] usb 3-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=1 [31951.852416] usb 3-1: Product: Time Controller [31951.852418] usb 3-1: Manufacturer: LEYNEW [31951.852420] usb 3-1: SerialNumber: LEYNEW
- The controller has it own TC420 hardware fan page how-ever support for Linux is lacking it seems.
- The windows software program is called PLed, for those without CD-ROM drive, I have attached the CD-ROM content.
- The PLed program can be started using Wine, how-ever the HID device does not get detected.
Since reverse-engineering a Windows Program for it's HID calls seems quite some work I will to see if I can flash my own software on the unit. It is running a STM32F103C8T6 chip.
) - added by 4 years ago.
PLed CD V4.2.5
- Daily.tmf (404 bytes ) - added by 3 years ago.
- AquariumBoven.pmf (74 bytes ) - added by 3 years ago.
) - added by 3 years ago.
8:00 - 12:00, 18:00 - 22:00 (with fade). Night on channel 2
- TC420-V4.2.5.zip (16.2 MB ) - added by 2 years ago.
- 8-uur.tmf (516 bytes ) - added by 2 years ago.
- AquariumBeneden.pmf (43 bytes ) - added by 2 years ago.
- 7.00-22.00.tmf (516 bytes ) - added by 2 years ago.
) - added by 22 months ago.
Fix CH3 - co2 contol valve to contain JUMP instead of fade, since relay does not like it (humming)