Welcome to Briareus, code name for the bachelors project of Rick van der Zwet at LIACS Leiden University group Leiden Embedded Research Center (LERC) headed by Prof. dr. Ed F. Deprettere.
Briareus will focus on the potential use of NVIDIA CUDA or similar architectures with the Daedalus framework. This project page will provide interactive development by the means of a wiki together with the code repository.
For some brief overview of CUDA, check the slides for the presentation I gave at OpenCommunityCamp 2009
Contact: Rick van der Zwet
Trac Starting Points
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.
- briareus.jpg (74.4 KB ) - added by 14 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip